It's Tuesday! The most worthless day of the week. And you know what else about Tuesdays? TOPS meeting tonight. Do you know why I'm terrified to go to TOPS tonight? Because we're switching over to a digital scale. Why does that scare me you ask? Because I'm afraid that the old doctors scale that looks older than me hasn't been recording my weight as accurately as a digital scale will, and I'm afraid it's going to show me having a gain and not just a normal gain of like half a pound or something...but like a 5 pound difference or something. Terrified. *positive thoughts*
Anyway...you're probably waiting patiently while tapping your foot waiting for this week's Ten on Tuesday which happens to focus on something that I'm absolutely terrible at and have hardly ever done (dating), so here it goes:
1. What is your ideal best date?I'm not sure - I really like going out to dinner and going to the movies. I mean I enjoy going on adventures here and there but I really enjoy just BEING with the person (well wait, I guess I'm thinking of going on a date with one particular person) so I'm not sure if I'd just enjoy being with the person if I didn' t know them well or if it was a first date...really, just feed me and I'll be happy.
2. How long does it take you to get ready to go on a date?
In general it takes me about an hour to shower, make up, get dressed to do anything, that includes a date.
3. What would you wear on the date?
I guess it depends on where I'm going and what I'm doing - I try to look nice for date nights but I'm not going to wear a dress or anything unless I'm going somewhere formal.
4. If you are married, how often do you go on dates? If you are single, when was your last date?
I'm very single, and my last date night was last Friday. I'm not really sure if they're even "dates" since we aren't dating, but it's what I call them.
5. What was your worst date?
I've had a couple of awkward dates with previously mentioned boy where we got into an argument or something in the car when we WERE dating and it would ruin our dinner but I can't say I've ever had a really terrible date with anyone.
6. Do you/Did you kiss on your first date?
I haven't had many first dates and no, I'm too awkward and uncomfortable with life to ever have a first kiss on a first date.
7. If married, how long before you knew he/she was the one? If single, how long before you know if the person is marriage material?
I know nothing about what is or isn't marriage material. I've really only ever seriously dated one person and there was for sure a time that I thought I'd spend the rest of my life with him - but now...I'm just tired of going in circles with him.
I hope I figure it out soon though because, damnit I want to get married and have babies!
8. Do you prefer day dates or night dates?
Doesn't matter really.
9. How old were you when you first were allowed to date?
It was never an issue. I didn't have my first boyfriend until I was 16 and my mom didn't have an issue with the situation.
10. What is the most embarrassing moment you have had on a date?
I'm not sure...to be honest I can't really think of anything that stands out.
Sorry I don't have anything interesting to share this week - I've only dated like 3 guys and have only been on like 4 first dates so I'm really pretty dry in this area!