Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Jumping The Shark



I jumped the shark, not like Grey's Anatomy jumped the shark last week with their musical episode, but like jumping from one blog hosting site to another.


 I've left my WordPress blog and if you've follwed me over - thank you!  I apologize for me being so wishy-washy about figuring out what I was going to do, but I figured it was better to make the change now instead of waiting a year and losing all of my entries.


Unfortunately I had to choose a different address, which is my own fault (I think I've officially blocked AmberlyAdventures from being used by ANYONE).  So again, I apologize for having you all have to update your Google Readers - but on the plus side, it's Blogger so it should actually be easier!  Woo!


Anyway, here's to a new bloggy adventure!

No comments: