Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

A change is brewing...

Hi friends!!!!

I've missed you all terribly!  But the good news is I'm getting back into my usual routines and will be here to stay for a long, long time.

I have many things (well, a few) to post on, but the most exciting thing that's happening this week is a CHANGE in my blog!  My good friend Vanessa has been working super hard and has come up with a great new design for my blog.  Of course with a new design comes a new name and I'm thinking a new domain as well!

I'm really excited about the new road I'm going down with my blog, and I hope you'll continue to follow along and share your stories with me. :)

Now I'm off to see what some of you have been up to!  Happy Wednesday!

11 comments:

Jill said...

Oooooh! So exciting! Looking forward to seeing the new design :)

Impulsive Addict said...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? Getting a new look is always exciting! I can't wait to see it.

Fat in Suburbia said...

Can't wait to see it!

Chell said...

Can't wait to see.... I have been working on a "new look" myself!

Ashley said...

I clicked on you specifically in my dashboard today to make sure I didn't miss any of your blogs because I haven't seen you. I thought, where is she?! Then I saw that I didn't miss any and felt relieved. :) Yay for a new blog design. I know that once I got my new one and had a fresh start I felt loads better. (Since my first was geared towards weight loss only and not just general life like I prefer). I saw it says Muddy Boots and Pearls at the top. The name is super cute! Love it!

Connie said...

I've missed you!

Beth said...

Blogger thinks you've changed your blog title, too....hrm....I am intrigued! :D

Brandy@YDK said...

yay that's exciting.

A Randomlicious Blog for the Soul said...

No pressure! :)
I'm excited for you! Hope you receive good feedback!!

We can always tweek if needed :)

Rebecca said...

So excited to see the new design! I've been absent too but I'm glad we're both back :)

sarajo said...

You know that I've missed ya! I can't wait to see the new changes!! And hear about what you have been up to.

I so want a new design on my blog. I keep looking for cheap. lol! *sigh* Someday!

Welcome back and I'm excited for ya!!