Pages

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

Friend Making Monday (1)

I've decided to link up with Kenlie over at http://www.alltheweigh.com for her weekly Monday meme.  Kenlie is worth checking out, she's pretty inspirational and her blogs is one of the first that I started following when I first started my weight loss journey.  I appreciate how real she is with her weight loss and well...life in general.  


So with that said, onto the questions...


  1. Do you use coupons? Well - I try.  I tend to clip and forget.
  2. Do you like football? Yes!  I enjoy watching the NFL and I'm a NY Giants fan!
  3. Are you in a relationship? Not really.
  4. Is your phone always within arm’s reach? Most of the time, yes.  When it isn't it's usually sitting in my purse somewhere.
  5. Do you like thunderstorms? No!  In fact, they scare the crap out of me!
  6. Can you cook? Not really, and I know my high school cooking teacher would cringe to know that since I took three of her classes.
  7. Are you – or have you – lost weight? I've lost about 26 pounds and have officially stalled.    I need to get back on track and exercise, blah, blah, blah.
  8. Do you know how to read a map? I can read road maps, but I'm not so good with the kind of map that really matters to me.  I plan to take some sort of map and compass class this year for hiking purposes.
  9. Do you wear makeup? Everyday, no fail.
  10. Do you read regularly? I try to, I'm not a big book reader but I read a lot of magazines and the Internet.
  11. Are you publicly affectionate? I guess I can be...
  12. Do you like picnics? On a nice day?  Sure!
  13. Do you have a/c? No - it's not worth the extra money out to the electric people.  I have a lot of windows in my apartment so it generally stays coolish in the summer.
  14. Have you ever been out of the country? Nope
  15. Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Of course!  See here for my latest biking adventure!
Thanks for taking the time to host this each week Kenlie!

8 comments:

BNM said...

Congrats on the 26lbs :)
I would die without the AC its so hot in alabama its almost unbearable!

Jill said...

So interesting reading these Q&A's! Great way to get to know other bloggers!

Connie said...

I think reading magazine's totally counts!

Mrs. S. said...

I lurve me some coupons! But, mostly for beauty products.

I am on the KS/MO border and would not be okay if we didn't have AC.

Unknown said...

I'm the same w/ coupons. And my phone is always w/ me too.
Great meme! Looks like fun!
Sorry so short, nak (nursing @ keyboard)

Sandra said...

Ok, this is so weird...I can comment on this computer, but I can't on my laptop...and here I was blaming my not being able to access your comments on Blogger...oops...
Always love the question/answer posts. It's a good way to get to know our fellow bloggers!

135by2012 said...

Thanks for the FMM comment on my blog. I named my GPS Jill because that is the name of the voice I selected from the menu. The guys name is Jack. LOL!

Janette @ The Johanson Journey said...

I always enjoy fun questions and answers to get to know your blog friends!! I'm not a big book reader either and way to go on 26lbs woman!! WHOOO HOO!!