So with that said, onto the questions...
- Do you use coupons? Well - I try. I tend to clip and forget.
- Do you like football? Yes! I enjoy watching the NFL and I'm a NY Giants fan!
- Are you in a relationship? Not really.
- Is your phone always within arm’s reach? Most of the time, yes. When it isn't it's usually sitting in my purse somewhere.
- Do you like thunderstorms? No! In fact, they scare the crap out of me!
- Can you cook? Not really, and I know my high school cooking teacher would cringe to know that since I took three of her classes.
- Are you – or have you – lost weight? I've lost about 26 pounds and have officially stalled. I need to get back on track and exercise, blah, blah, blah.
- Do you know how to read a map? I can read road maps, but I'm not so good with the kind of map that really matters to me. I plan to take some sort of map and compass class this year for hiking purposes.
- Do you wear makeup? Everyday, no fail.
- Do you read regularly? I try to, I'm not a big book reader but I read a lot of magazines and the Internet.
- Are you publicly affectionate? I guess I can be...
- Do you like picnics? On a nice day? Sure!
- Do you have a/c? No - it's not worth the extra money out to the electric people. I have a lot of windows in my apartment so it generally stays coolish in the summer.
- Have you ever been out of the country? Nope
- Do you know how to ride a bicycle? Of course! See here for my latest biking adventure!
Thanks for taking the time to host this each week Kenlie!