Good morning all. It's Tuesday, and I'm feeling extra crabby today - I have no interest in being here at work, not with people annoying me all day! I'm also super scared to get weighed in tonight. What will everyone say when I announce I had a gain? What will they be thinking? I knew this day would come, and especially how I ate this past week, I only have myself to blame.
The good thing about Tuesdays is Chelsea's Ten on Tuesday. And here we goooooo:
1. If you work, do you drive to work or take public transportation?I drive to work - it's about a ten minute drive, but mostly because of traffic lights. I'm considering riding my bike to work over the summer but it makes me a little nervous to ride on the busy main road.
2. How often do you get your haircut? Do you go to the same person every time?
I get my haircut probably 3-4 times a year. I don't like to have it too long and it starts to bug me, and when it gets to that point I NEED it cut. I don't go to the same place to get it cut, but I only go to one hairdresser to get it highlighted. Which...it's getting to be the time of the year when I do highlight it, but as always I can't ever decide if I want to bother with it again this year or not.
3. Do you read the newspaper? If so, a hardcopy or the online version?
Not really. If it's available and I'm in a position where I can read it, I will but I tend to just get my news from watching the news or other internet sources.
4. What is the best book you have read this year?
At The Mercy of The Mountains by Peter Bronski.
It's a compilation of stories of survival and tragedy in the Adirondack mountains (obviously that's what the subtitle says) - it was REALLY good. My kind of book.
5. What is the best movie you have seen this year?
Well, we're only 4 months into the year but I'm not sure. Considering the last 12 months...I really liked The King's Speech, Sanctum, Harry Potter, Toy Story 3...I love movies.
6. Do you tend to crave sweet or salty foods?
Salty for sure, I'll take a bag of potato chips over chocolate any day. And if I do have something sweet, I tend to want something salty afterwards.
7. Do you eat breakfast every day? If so, what do you have?
Yes, everyday. I'd die if I didn't eat breakfast. It's usually a bagel thin or cereal...I've kind of gone away from eggs. And usually some kind of fruit or other item to go with it.
8. If you celebrate Easter, what Easter treat/candy are you most looking forward to?
Cadbury candy eggs are my most favorite candy of all time.
9. How late is “sleeping in” to you?
Very rarely will I sleep past 10:00 and that's LATE for me. I consider it more of a treat if I can take a nap in the middle of the day.
10. Where are you going on your next vacation?
lol - the question isn't where it's WHEN. I have no vacation time, and I haven't had a vacation in like 3 years.
Link up and play along!